The new dental office introduction letter is a letter written by a dentist or a representative of the dentist and is addressed either to an individual or an organization. This letter serves the purpose of a notification to the receiving party about a new dental office.
The two main scenarios, in which this letter can be written, are:
- The dentist has opened a new dental office in a new locality and wants to introduce himself to gain patients and alliances.
- The dentist has relocated his current office to a new location and wants to inform his patients or the employees/organizations about the new place to avoid any sort of issues.
The dentist may prefer a very concise letter, or he might choose to write a comprehensive letter and utilize the opportunity to woo the receiving party to select his dental services. Depending on that and other relevant factors and requirements, the dentist might add varying details in a new dental office introduction letter. However, generally, the following details are included in almost all such letters:
- Details of the dentist.
- Details of the receiving party, which may be an individual person or a number of people (e.g. all employees) or an organization.
- Introduction and notification about the new office (in both cases of new office and relocation).
- Reason for relocation, if needed.
- The intention behind writing the letter, e.g. to have the employees on the panel, increase the number of patients, to continue providing the services to the patients, to avoid any inconveniences and misunderstandings.
- New address and contact.
- Suggest forming alliances or offering services.
- Benefits of choosing your services.
- Show gratitude for choosing your services.
- Salutation and signature.
This letter is a formal letter, written on a dentist’s letterhead, to make a formal introduction to a new office. Through this letter, the dentist can properly inform about the new office and the people can easily become aware of it, and any inconveniences can be evaded.
New Dental Office Introduction Letter
Dear Ms. Emily,
I am writing this letter to introduce myself and my services to your company XYZ Limited.
I, Dr. John William, am a qualified dentist, having an experience of ten years. I have opened a new dental office in your company’s vicinity and want to propose an alliance by having your employees on my office’s panel. We are offering the latest technology with full hygiene maintenance for all kinds of dental treatments. I will offer a 10% discount to your employees and the basic medication would not be charged.
I believe we can mutually benefit from this alliance, as I can get more patients and your company can avail lesser dental expenses of the employees as well. There would be an additional benefit to your employees. There is no other dental office close enough to your company’s premises as my new office, which would reduce the time, distance and hassle for your employees.
The address of our office is:
ABC, XYZ, YYY.
Let me know if you need any other information or are interested in my proposition. You can contact me at [X]. I look forward to hearing from you.
Dr. John William.
Dental Office Shifting Letter
Dear Mr. Smith,
This is to inform you that I have moved my dental office to a new area and the new office will be operational from 4th January 2030. The current office is now closed.
Due to some personal and professional reasons, we had to take the decision of relocating our current office. However, as the new office is in XYZ town (Address), it is still not far away from your house. In addition, we have deployed high-tech technology in the new office and have further improved hygiene maintenance. Two more trained staff members have been hired, who are qualified and have five years of dental experience.
As you are currently under my dental care, and your treatment still requires at least three visits, I would suggest that you should not change your dentist at this stage. I am well aware of your dental history, and we have a good doctor-patient relationship, which I would like to develop further. I wanted to inform you about the new office to save you from any inconvenience and misunderstanding.
If you want to contact me for your next appointment, you can contact me at [X]. Thank you for choosing our services.
Dr. Sarah Watson.
- Pregnancy Bed Rest Letter from Doctor
- Doctor Recommendation Letter for Bed Rest
- Doctor’s Note to Work from Home
- Termination Letter for Extended Pregnancy Leave
- Termination Letter for Fake Pregnancy Application
- Early Maternity Leave Letter
- Pregnancy Announcement Letter at the Workplace
- Doctor’s Note to Return to Work after Surgery
- Letter to Employee to Cancel Health Insurance
- Attestation Letter Written by GP for the Patient