Who is a babysitter??
A person (male or female) who temporarily takes care of your child is commonly termed a babysitter. A babysitter can be of any age and is paid for taking care of your child for a couple of hours. A babysitter is also hired on a regular basis or maybe for a full-time job depending on your requirements.
Benefits of Babysitting
- Babysitting is very beneficial for working mothers who are eager to pursue their careers and want their little angels to get proper attention as well.
- It allows a woman some me-time and one can go shopping, groceries, and official gatherings without being worried about the baby’s sleep, diaper, and feed.
- It gives some moments of sanity to the mommy so that she can rewire her mind and body to get ready for another round of sleepless nights and life hustle.
- It allows couples to spend some quality time together which was long lost since the arrival of a new member of their family.
- Some families hire properly trained babysitters to train their children about basic manners whether eating, talking, or general courtesies.
Importance of Baby-sitting sheet
A babysitting sheet is filled by the parents and submitted to the babysitter especially if she is babysitting your kids for the first time and for only a couple of hours. She needs to know all the necessary information that can be helpful to her while taking care of babies.
Information required in a babysitting sheet
- Name of the parents, their contact numbers, and the addresses of their workplaces in case of
anyemergency is very important and you must not forget to fill out this part of the sheet. She needs to know who is she going to contact first when required and how can she reach that primary contact.
- Names of the children, and the
ageof each child arealso important to mention.
- Since you have requested your
babysitterto cover you for a couple of hours, you have to mention the starting date and time and commit to the ending time in the sheet of a document so that it can be used as proof of your agreement and settling the final payment to the babysitter.
- Also, do mention your location while you are away for that specific period of time, or stay in contact.
- Write down if any of your child/
rensis allergic to some food. Clearly mention that food item and what type of allergic reaction the baby may show and how to cope with that situation.
- Mention their favorite snack, their bedtime, and their activities where she can engage your kids.
- In the end, write down any emergency contact numbers in case you are out of reach of the babysitter. you can also write down the name of your doctor, his contact number, and the address where the nanny can go if the baby needs any emergency attention and parents can’t be reached anyway.