Pregnancy is the beginning of new life in the womb of a woman. It is one of the most beautiful experiences in a woman’s life and fills the life of parents with joy and happiness. However, pregnancy in this era needs proper identification and verification for a number of reasons.
Reasons for pregnancy verification
Pregnancy verification is required due to a number of reasons and problems. The reasons include social, religious and legal. We will look into all the reasons for pregnancy verification to make our readers understand the exact value and importance of pregnancy verification forms.
Another reason behind this necessary information is that many people going to the hospital sometimes don’t understand the importance of this form. Even when this form is required and asked by the concerned authorities, some people mind the question of verification in the first place.
To avoid such misunderstanding and bring about proper awareness of the verification form, it is a must to know why these forms are required and how are these forms a good way of protection against many unwanted events in the future.
The most important reason to produce the pregnancy verification form is the legal issue. Legitimization of children is very important to be established especially in case of property and inheritance. Pregnancy verification form always produced just after the pregnancy onset helps a lot in establishing the inheritance especially in cases of divorce and custody situations.
In rape cases, if the victim gets pregnant, pregnancy verification may also be required to rule out fabrication and sometimes to establish the fraternity of the fetus.
Countless numbers of social reasons are always there to make it the must that the pregnancy is verified. Sometimes the females fake their pregnancies to avoid their spouse’s separation or they may need timely verification in case of true pregnancy for the very reason.
To make it easier and socially acceptable, pregnancy verification is also needed.
Medical reasons are also strong support for the pregnancy verification forms. It is required for the beginning of antenatal checkups and tracking down the pregnancy from week to week. It can also be used as a reference for dating the pregnancy in case the mother forgets the date of her last menstrual period.
For the working mothers, who will need maternity leave at the time of birth or near term also need the pregnancy verification form which they have to submit at their workplaces well in time.
Pregnancy verification form
- A pregnancy verification form begins with the introduction of the patient and the doctor to document and establish the identity of the patient. Father’s/ husband’s name is also mentioned.
- The gynecologist then mentions the date and time at which the document is being produced because this carries the utmost importance for all the above-mentioned reasons.
- Date of the last menstrual periods of the female is also documented through which the gestational age is calculated.
- An ultrasound report with image or urine pregnancy test or a serum beta human chorionic gonadotropin report is also attached which is the main evidence in the support of pregnancy.
The form designed to give good news to becoming parents is the verification of pregnancy form. The process of pregnancy and child born in the life cycle through which every person has to go through in order to continue their race. The human has a more developed way of keeping the record. Notifying the parent’s healthcare centers may use this verification form.
The form is used when it is confirmed that the lady who has visited the hospital or the clinic is pregnant. This marks the time when routine checkups and other important exercises are to be followed.
All hospitals and clinics that are working in the world can make use of this form to:
- Mark the time of pregnancy
- In case of emergency, mother-to-be will be treated or operated accordingly
- To keep a record of baby’s age
- To monitor the child’s development
- To observe the growth of the baby
- To monitor the mother’s health in terms of different medical tests
- To mark an expected date of birth so that pre-delivery arrangements can be made
These all are the wonderful things that have brought to the attention of the to-be parents through this verification of pregnancy form. Hospital, clinics and other healthcare centers may utilize this form for the purpose.
File: Word (.doc) 2007+ and iPad Size 59 Kb | Download
License: ENERGY (Personal use only)